The Casino will be reopening some of its operations starting on June 22, 2020. This includes –
R.V. Park; Hotel; Gift Shop – opening on June 22nd, Kuchu’s Restaurant – opening on June 23rd
Managers in these departments are to begin recalling team members this week (starting June 15th). Here is some important information to tell your team members:
- Furlough, is extended for team members not recalled through June 21, 2020. Please let all of your team members know about the furlough extension.
- Team members living/commuting from beyond the previous 50-mile restriction area are now eligible to be recalled to work.
- Recalled team members must report to work as scheduled or forfeit any furlough pay.
- If a team member does not wish to return or to continue his/her employment with the Casino, they are to advise the department manager and Human Resources to complete necessary paperwork. A decision not to return to the Casino is a voluntary quit.
- Upon returning, all team members must take a COVID-19 test or produce documentation that they have already done so at a certified testing center, such as I.H.S., the hospital, or private clinic. Please have them turn in their documentation to Human Resources, to insure proper notification. If you have a question regarding whether someone has turned in their results or not, please call Human Resources.
- All team members must attend a mandatory informational meeting prior to beginning work when scheduled.
Testing: Cedar Diagnostics will conduct mandatory COVID testing at the Casino on June 16, 2020 for any returning team member not already tested. We will conduct testing on the south side of the main Casino/Hotel entrance. Remind them that they must present their health card – I.H.S., HealthSmart, Medicare/Medicaid, or other applicable insurance card at the time. The testing schedule is as follows:
- Last names starting with “A” through “J” – starting at 9:00 AM
- Last names starting with “K” through “P” – starting at 10:00 AM
- Last names starting with “Q” through “Z” – starting at 11:00 AM
Licensing – Recalled team members whose gaming licenses have expired or will expire within the next couple of weeks, will have until Friday, June 19 to renew their license. Be sure to have them check in with Human Resources before going to Gaming in order to obtain your referral documentation. Team members remaining on furlough whose license have expired need to renew by Friday also. HR will send out an updated list of expired licenses on Monday. A team member living beyond the 50-mile restriction will have to wait to renew their license until I contact Gaming about the matter.