In an effort to maintain the safety of our valued guests, our team members, and our community at large, Ute Mountain Casino Hotel temporarily closed on March 18, 2020 at 12PM and scheduled to re-open in April. We will reach out to you once we have a firm re-opening date. In meantime, stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter and Website. We’d love to hear from you!
Please Note, our Ute Mountain Travel Center will remain open along with the amenities in order to serve our community at this time:
- Ample Parking
- Full-service ExxonMobil
- Laundry & Showers
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Deli & Convenience Store
- FREE Coffee or Fountain Drink with Diesel Purchase
- NATSN Member
- Trucker’s Lounge
- Easy Pull-in Diesel Fueling
Hotel reservations for future visits can still be made at www.utemountaincasino.com or your favorite booking channel.
Although no employees or Guests have been identified as testing positive for the virus at this time, we have been monitoring the guidelines set forth by local and state health officials and believe it is in the best interest for the health of our guests, employees, and community to pause casino and hotel activity.
As a partner in our community, we are actively and closely monitoring the situation and guidance being provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and information coming from other local and state health officials, to ensure our actions are aligned with measures being taken on a broader scale. We will continue to make adjustments as necessary.
Please be sure to check back to our website or social media pages regularly for updates and changes.
Preventative Measures You Can Take
There are a few additional steps that you can also take to help safeguard against the spread of any illness.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with hot water, for at least 20 seconds
- If using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, make sure it contains at least 60% alcohol content
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, eyes and other areas of your face
- Practice Social Distancing
- If you are sick, avoid traveling and stay home
- For more detailed information about COVID-19, how it spreads, and prevention and treatment visit: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about